ICCCRI 2016 was held from 4 - 5 May 2016 at the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre. We would like to thank all our speakers, delegates and co-organisers for their support and participation. We look forward to your participation at the next ICCCRI in 2017.
- Full paper submission closes - 15 March 2016
- Notification of paper acceptance - 15 April 2016
- Registration & uploading of camera-ready papers - 29 April 2016
- 8 Mar 2016 - Prof. Ravishankar Iyer, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, will deliver his keynote speech at ICCCRI 2016. More details are available here.
- 8 Mar 2016 - Due to substantial requests to extend the paper submission deadline, the ICCCRI 2016 organizing committee is pleased to announce that paper submission date has been extended till 31 March 2016.
- 01 Mar 2016 - We are pleased to announce that two discussion panels: HPC Cloud and Large-Scale Media Processing on Cloud will be part of ICCCRI 2016 Programme.
- 25 Feb 2016 - Best Paper Award will be given out at ICCCRI 2016.
- 25 Feb 2016 - Prof. Cai Wentong of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and Dr. Ryan Ko of Waikato University, New Zealand, will deliver their keynote speeches at ICCCRI 2016. More details are available here.
- 25 Jan 2016 - Accepted papers will be published by IEEE Conference Publication Services and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL, and for indexing in EI-Compendex. Reviewers will shortlist accepted conference papers, whose authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to be considered for publication in the International Journal of Information Technology (IJIT).
- 25 Jan 2016 - Call for Papers starts now! Submission guidelines are available here.